The new character X could be seen as a highly advanced version of Mega Man, instead of having morals, he was given free will to do whatever he wanted to do and the emotions of a human. He was built by Light but had to be sealed away for x number of years. When he was activated in the future, he helped the humans build more like himself, but they could turn evil at any time. X helped Dr. Cain form a group called the Maverick hunters, who would help subdue (or destroy) the offending robots (reploids).
This game received a re-release on the ps2, xbox, and gamecube, and a remake on the PSP (I may review it at some point).
I give this game a 9/10, it was a really good first game in a series of great to decent games.
It's the same intro stage + 8 mavericks + 4 stages (1 of which is a second fight with all of the bosses).
This game received a re-release on the ps2, xbox, and gamecube, and a remake on the PSP (I may review it at some point).
I give this game a 9/10, it was a really good first game in a series of great to decent games.
It's the same intro stage + 8 mavericks + 4 stages (1 of which is a second fight with all of the bosses).
No comments:
Post a Comment