Buy The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
DVD Review: Super Mario Brothers Super Show
Super Mario Brothers Super Show was something I remember watching as a kid, it was every kids dream, a cartoon about the two lovable plumbers, a talking mushroom, and a princess from the hit video game series Super Mario Brothers. The show itself was a little cheesy in it's humor, but what Saturday morning cartoon wasn't? It also had a cheesy live action segment before and after the cartoon part. The original airings of this show had licensed music in the cartoon segments and many guest stars in the live action part. The DVD release of this took out the music sadly but keeps everything else the same, I'm fine with that (Though my favorite episode did take a hit because of it.) This is something I would even show my kids one day, that's how much it has stuck on me, and I recommend it to my readers.
Buy The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
here.
Buy The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment